Oh right, I just realized that I haven't told you guys what the Teachers' Day song is. Well, it goes something like this:
Everyday I walk through the same gate
Fearfully anticipating my fate
But then it turns out to be not so bad
And I end up feeling rather glad
Yet again I've gotten off
Completely scot-free
For the teacher had kindly
Said to me
Please try to be responsible
Do try hard
This grade will be
On your report card
I try my best I hope that they can see
Cos they always send me to RTC*
I'm told that it's for my own good
Sometimes I think that the teacher's just in a bad mood
I have to put my act together
So my grades will be much better
And I'll be top of my class this year
(Gee's 9 second guitar solo - woohoo!)
I have to go and do my homework now
To my teacher I made a solemn vow
I will try hard efforts redoubled
Or else I'll be in major trouble
I try my best I hope that they can see
Cos they always send me to RTC*
I'm told that it's for my own good
But sometimes I think that the teacher's just in a bad mood
I have to put my act together
So my grades will be much better
And I'll be top of my class this year
Composed by Georgie
*RTC: Responsible Thinking Classroom (something like detention but with a more idiotic name)
So tell me what you think of it ok?
1:19 PM